Affiliate Marketing is the best way to make money from a blog. If you are not aware of how affiliate marketing works, then you can read my affiliate marketing guide.
Recently, I have written about Bluehost, Hostgator affiliate programs. Today I came with WPEngine affiliate program, as the name suggests that WP it’s a WordPress hosting.
Before starting with the Affiliate program, let’s see more about WPEngine features and plans.
Speed and Security are the key features of WPEngine Shared web hosting. If you are a business, it’s right to use it, but for a personal blog, I would suggest you go for Bluehost or Hostgator web hosting. WPEngine also offers plans for an own blog, but it is too expensive compared to others.
This is the starter plan of WPEngine, which is compatible with the personal blog. In this plan, you will get up to 10GB of storage space. You can install one domain in this plan. As on personal blog, we can not store more than 10GB it offered that much space. You can transfer unlimited data with this plan. This plan is suitable for those who are having 25K visitors per month.
All these features you will get in $29/month, and I think for a beginner it is not affordable. At the same time other hosting providers like Bluehost, Hostgator are offering from $2.95/month.
The professional plan offers you 20GB of local storage. You can install up to 10 websites in this professional plan. This plan is suitable for the blog having 100K visitors per month.
The business plan is quite expensive offers from $249/month, which is suitable for 400K per month. It offers 25 installs. You will get up to 30GB of storage in this plan.
There are also two more plans premium and enterprise-grade available, but to know more details about these, you need to call the support team. They will provide you the right plan for your business,
If you see the pricing of all the plans, it’s too expensive. Only the company can afford it. The only drawback of WPEngine hosting is the pricing factor.
WPEngine Affiliate Program
If you are a blogger, then you might hear about affiliate marketing where you will get a reward by the merchant when the purchase happened through your affiliate ID.
WPEngine affiliate program offers a maximum commission of $200 per referral. This is the maximum reward which is provided by any web hosting company.
WP Engine is one of the popularly managed WordPress hostings. This Web hosting is only for WordPress users having massive traffic means it is suitable for business. Here is some useful information about WP Engine affiliate program.
- WPEngine managed hosting was only for WordPress blog.
- WPEngine affiliate program pays you $200 per referral compared to all others. It means when readers go to the WPEngine through your website referral link and sign up for web hosting, and then you will get $200 commission rewards.
- The commissions paid monthly. You don’t have to wait for an extended period for your payment.
- Shareasale manages this affiliate program, and it means you need to join the Shareasale affiliate network first.
- You will get the variety of banners for this affiliate from Shareasale to place it on your blog.
You can join the WPEngine Affiliate program from ShareASale here.
You can check out other Affiliate Programs-
- How to earn money with Bluehost Affiliate Program?
- How to earn money with HostGator Affiliate Program?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Set Up Author Tracking in Google Analytics by MonsterInsights? - December 21, 2019
- How To Track File Downloads in WordPress Site? - November 3, 2019
- How to configure the WP Mail SMTP plugin with Amazon SES? - October 20, 2019