Here at Scrollbucks, I am sharing all highest paying affiliate programs and my experience. Till now I have reviewed about Bluehost, Hostgator, WPEngine, GreenGeeks, ShareASale, Grammarly Affiliate programs. For bloggers, Affiliate Marketing is the best income source. Today I am writing about very popular affiliate program Studiopress which is managed by ShareASale network.
What is StudioPress?
Studiopress is most popular online WordPress theme and plugins store. Every professional blogger is using Genesis framework.Scrollbucks is also using Genesis child theme.Here are some reasons why Genesis is a most used framework
- All Studiopress themes are SEO friendly, and you don’t need to do extra work for SEO.
- HTML5 compatibility
- Once you bought the framework, then you will get unlimited support, updates, and websites too.
- Genesis framework is very secure
- You can customize your theme as you want.
- You can add widget anywhere you want.
Above all features attracts all bloggers to purchase framework. You can earn unlimited money by referring Studiopress on your blog.If you have a blog/website, then I highly recommend you to join this affiliate program. Here I am telling you everything about Studiopress affiliate.
What is Studiopress Affiliate program?
Studiopress affiliate is an online program which will help you to generate income from your blog. For that, you have to promote Studiopress banners/links on your blog. If the sale is made through your affiliate links, then you will get the commission.
How to join Studiopress Affiliate program?
ShareASale Affiliate Network manages Studiopress affiliate. If you want to join Studiopress Affiliate program, then create a ShareASale Affiliate account and join the Studiopress Affiliate. I have written a complete guide to ShareASale Affiliate Network Do read it.
Once you join the Studiopress Affiliate program, they will review your application and send you the approval mail after two days.
Once approved then find out the right banner/links for your blog and promote it. Here is some promotion strategy for you.
- You can place a Studiopress banner in the widget area of your theme.
- Write a post about Studiopress theme and add affiliate links to it.
- Send your review to your subscribers through MailChimp or another service.
- If you are using a Genesis framework, then write “Genesis Framework” in the footer area and add your affiliate link.
- Create a Facebook offer and share it on your Official page.
How much commission will you get?
Once you started promoting Studiopress themes on your blog, clicks then readers click on the affiliate link.If they are interested in the theme, they will buy it.For each Studiopress theme sale, you will get 35% commission. The interesting thing about this Affiliate program is that it is offering two types of commissions.
- You will get flat $1 commission for each sign-up.
- 5% commission on each sale made through your referral affiliate link.
So in both ways, you are getting the bonus. If you are promoting Studiopress affiliate sing up then also it is beneficial for you.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018