1. Sign into your AdSense account email@example.com (on which your Adsense account present)
2. Go to the Setting>Access and Authorization>User management
3. Enter the email address where you want to transfer your AdSense account and click on the invite.
4. The confirmation link will be sent to your new email address and click on the confirmation link.
5. Once the new user([email protected]) confirmed, this account will be visible to ‘User Management’ section. After that, you can enable the administrator checkbox for new email ID so that you can access your Google Adsense account from new email ID. This new account will have all admin access, it will remove all the remaining accounts too.
That’s it. Now you can add multiple administrators to a single account for the flexibility of your Account account.
Here, you can remove the first Google account from the user and make the Admin to your desired account. Now, your account will be accessed from the new Google account.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018