Now, you can sync iPhone to iTunes without connecting the USB cable to your PC. With the new release of iTunes version 12.5, you can sync your iPhone over a WiFi network.
Here I am going to tell you how you can sync iPhone over WiFi without connecting cable.
Before starting this tutorial check for below things
- First, make sure that your iTunes updated to the latest version.
- Your iPhone and iTunes should be connected to the same wifi network.
Old method to sync iPhone to iTunes
In past when we wanted to sync iPhone to iTunes then we need to connect the USB cable first. Then we add media to the iTunes and sync it. This process is limited to some users. Some iPhone holders face issue while connecting the cable.To overcome this drawback, Apple released the new version of iTunes with wifi sync facility.
Sync iPhone to iTunes over WiFi without connecting cable
Open the iTunes (Connect your PC/Laptop to WiFi)
Go to Summary. You will see the few options
- Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected
- Sync with this iPhone over WiFi
- Sync only checked songs and videos
- Prefer standard definition videos
- Convert higher bit rate songs to 128kbps AAC
- Manually manage music and videos
Click the second number check box to enable the sync over wifi functionality. Now restart the iTunes.
You will see your iPhone connected.
You can now sync your media files with iTunes. You iPhone will automatically get sync whenever both devices connected to WiFi.
Hope that this tutorial will help you to increase your knowledge about iPhone.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018