I am the huge fan of Dreamhost shared web hosting and Dreamhost Affiliate program. I have used Dreamhost shared hosting for one year. It has been a great experience to use it. Later on, I migrated my blog to Bluehost. There are few reasons behind it, but the primary reason is money. For one year Dreamhost shared hosting is very cheap as you will get 50% discount on the yearly plan, but next year you will have to pay the whole amount($123). I have not seen any coupons to get some discount for the second year.
Here I am telling you the way to earn money with Dreamhost affiliate program and How I earned my first income from Dreamhost Affiliate program. The best part of Dreamhost affiliate program is you don’t need to have a separate account for the affiliate. If you are using Dreamhost web hosting, then you can see the affiliate account within it.
My recent reviews
- Grammarly Affiliate program Review
- Bluehost Affiliate program Review
- Studiopress Affiliate program review
How to join Dreamhost Affiliate program?
If you don’t have Dreamhost hosting account, then you can sign up using this link
Once you sign up, Login to your account and go to billing and account section.In this section, you will get your affiliate account. In this section, you will get all stats about your affiliate account along with promotional links which you can add anywhere in your blog.
Here are the referral bonus for various hosting plans
You will get a $97 for each referral of shared hosting. In which if the user applied the coupon code then that much amount would deduct from your referral amount. I have got one referral, but he/she used a coupon of $50 then I just got $47.
For each sign, up your payment will hold for 97 days because Dreamhost hosting has 97 days money back guarantee. In this period if the referral user cancels their hosting plan then you will not get a referral amount.
Why Dreamhost affiliate program?
- Easy sign up the process and you will get promotion/discount link in your hosting account itself.
- $97 referral amount for each sign-up.
- Payment holding period is 97 days.
- If the referral applies the coupon code, then that much amount will get deducted from your account.
Where you can promote Dreamhost Hosting
- I would highly recommend you if you want to promote the Dreamhost hosting then write a review post about Dreamhost and Add affiliate links to it.
- You can promote that article on different social networking sites.
- If you are using Dreamhost shared hosting, then write credit to the footer and add an affiliate link.
- Use Google Adwords and Facebooks ads to promote Dreamhost Hosting.
- If you have a coupon code for Dreamhost, then create an image containing that code and share it on Facebook or any other social site. Images are more attractive than text.
- You can add the DreamHost banner to your blog.
- Use your email subscribers to promote your Affiliate links.
If you are using Dreamhost Affiliate then its great and if not then I would suggest you join it and share your experience with us.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018