- Don’t submit Adsense application without a proper understanding of Adsense policy.
- Don’t be hurry, slowly and steadily wins the race.
- Once rejected then read rejection mail carefully and do the needful accordingly.
- Don’t reapply immediately. Write more content, change some widgets or theme.
- What is Google Adsense?
- How to choose a blog niche/topic?
- How to create a blog?
- How to apply for Google Adsense?
- How to place Ad units on your blog?
- How to approve Google Adsense on YouTube?
- How much you earn with Adsense?
- How to verify your address with Adsense?
- How many Ads can you place on a single post?
If you want to know more information or have any issue with Adsense process then let me know, I will guide you, just send me a mail at [email protected]
What is Google Adsense?
How to choose a blog niche?
After deciding the blog niche next is to choose the blog platform either it is Blogger or WordPress. For the beginner, I would recommend Google Blogger(Free), for but if you want to become the professional blogger or want to make a career in blogging, then I highly recommend you to self-hosted WordPress.
How many posts required to apply for Adsense?
How to create an Adsense account?
- Provide Existing/New Google account information.
- Your website information.
- Most important personal information.
For step by step guide with snapshot about creating Adsense account read my below article.
Adsense approval process
- Please buy a custom domain name(optional)
- Write at least 5 posts on your blog. There is no limit or restriction but you should have a few posts on your blog.
- Choose a proper theme and organize it properly.
How much you earn through Google Adsense?
How to verify address to Adsense?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018