How to configure Adsense payment for India users?
If you are Adsense publishers in India then its good news for you.Google has finally announced that they will start offering wire transfer or EFT process for Indian publishers.Now you don’t have to wait for few weeks to receive your payment check as it will directly credit to your bank account.The charges for EFT is almost $1.Please note that Check payment are no longer supported where EFT is available.
1.Login to your Google Adsense account.
2.Click on the Setting.
4.Click Payment Setting
5.Select Add new payment method you will see the payment form.
Follow below information while filling form
- To know your bank IFSC and SWIFT-BIC code call the customer service.
- Account holder name must be same as per the bank information.
- All the information in the form must be matched with the bank account information.
- If you are availing the EFT transfer method then check payment will not be available for you.
- You can hold your payment up to one year.
Some important things Which I read from Google Adsense support for check payment users only
1.You will receive your checks within four weeks after the mailing date, and it may take longer depending upon the postal service in your location.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018