Here at Scrollbucks, I have given my reviews for the web application, WordPress plugins, web hosting, etc. Today I am going to review very expensive WordPress web hosting WPEngine. As the name suggest that WP its WordPress hosting. As I can see very, few personal bloggers use this hosting. One reason behind it might be because of the pricing factor.
If you are doing blogging, then you might hear about affiliate marketing where you will get a reward by the merchant when the purchase is made through you affiliate ID. Coming to WPEngine affiliate program offers a maximum commission of $200 per referral. I think this is the maximum reward which is provided by any web hosting company.
WPEngine web hosting review
Speed and Security are the key features of WPEngine Shared web hosting. If you are a business its right to use it but for a personal blog, I would suggest you go for Bluehost web hosting. WPEngine also offers plans for a personal blog, but it is too expensive compared to others.
This is the starter plan of WPEngine which is compatible with the personal blog. In this plan, you will get up to 10GB of storage space. You can install one blog in this plan. As on personal blog, we can not store more than 10GB it offered that much space. You can transfer unlimited data with this plan. This plan is suitable for those who are having 25K visitors per month. All these features you will get in $29/month, and I think for a beginner it is not affordable. If you see the other hosting, they are offering from $2.95/month.So for a business WPEngine is suitable.
The professional plan offers you 20GB of local storage. You can install up to 10 websites in this professional plan. This plan is suitable for the blog having 100K visitors per month.
The business plan is quite expensive offers from $249/month which is suitable for 400K per month. It offers 25 installs. You will get up to 30GB of storage in this plan.
There is also two more plans premium and enterprise grade available but to know more details about these you need to call support team. They will provide you the right plan for your business,
If you see the pricing of all the plans, it’s too expensive only company can afford it. The only drawback of WPEngine hosting is the pricing factor.
WPEngine Affiliate program
WP Engine is one of the popular managed WordPress hostings.This Web hosting is only for WordPress users having massive traffic means it is suitable for business only. Here is some useful information about WP Engine affiliate program.
- WPEngine managed hosting was only for WordPress blog.
- WPEngine affiliate program pays you $200 per referral compared to all others. It’s means when readers go to the WPEngine through your website referral link and sign up for web hosting, and then you will get $200 commission rewards.
- The commissions paid monthly. You don’t have to wait for an extended period for your payment.
- Shareasale manages this affiliate program, and it means you need to join Shareasale affiliate network first.
- You will get the variety of banners for this affiliate from Shareasale to place it on your blog.
You can join WPEngine Affiliate program from ShareASale here
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017