- You have subscribed to the newsletter.
- People added you to subscription list without your permission.
- You have signed up, but you don’t know about the newsletter.
- By mistake, you have subscribed.
Unsubscribe newsletter at once with unroll.me
4.In the next steps, you will get all subscribed newsletter list, and You can unsubscribe from there.How to delete newsletter in Gmail using Filters?
1. Log-in to your Gmail account and click on Settings.
2. Head over the Filter tab and click on Create a new filter.
3. Put ‘Unsubscribe’ at the ‘Has the words:’ field and click Next Step.
4. In the next step, select the checkbox Delete it
5. Finally, click on Create filter button. You can also apply this filter to previous emails that contain the word Unsubscribe
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017