If you have more than one Gmail accounts or another email service, you want to check all the mail accounts from the single place.You can forward the emails to another account.Here I am telling you how you can forward your Gmail emails to other email service providers Outlook, Yahoo, etc.
Step 1.Login to your Gmail account and go to Setting
Step 2.Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP>Add a forwarding address
Step 3. Next, Gmail will send you the confirmation code to new address, enter the code here and click on verify
Step 4.Once you entered the verification code then your new email address verified.You will have to do some setting for your old emails like if the emails get forwarded to new account then what would we do with the old mailbox.
Here are some option for your old emails.
- You can disable forwarding anytime by selecting radio button shown in above screenshot.
- You can keep the copy of mail to Gmail inbox.
- You can mark the copy as reading, archive it.
- You can delete the Gmail copy after forwarding mail to another.
Once you did all setup you will see one notification message in Gmail inbox at the top that you are forwarding the emails to this account, this message is visible only for seven days.If you don’t want to use your Gmail account further you can transfer it to any other mail service, If you know any other tricks then let us know, our readers will come to know.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017