Now, you can sync iPhone to iTunes without connecting USB cable to your PC. With the new release of iTunes version 12.5, you can sync your iPhone over a WiFi network.
Here I am going to tell you how you can sync iPhone over WiFi without connecting cable.
Before starting this tutorial check for below things
- First, make sure that your iTune updated to the latest version.
- Your iPhone and iTune should be connected to the same wifi network.
Old method to sync iPhone to iTunes
In past when we wanted to sync iPhone to iTune then we need to connect the USB cable first. Then we add media to the iTunes and sync it. This process is limited for some users. Some iPhone holders face issue while connecting the cable.To overcome this drawback, Apple released the new version of iTune with wifi sync facility.
Check the iPhone tutorials
- How to check iPhone warranty?
- How to erase iPhone using iCloud online?
- Six smart ways to increase iPhone battery life
Sync iPhone to iTune over WiFi without connecting cable
Open the iTunes (Connect your PC/Laptop to WiFi)
Go to Summary. You will see the few options
- Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected
- Sync with this iPhone over WiFi
- Sync only checked songs and videos
- Prefer standard definition videos
- Convert higher bit rate songs to 128kbps AAC
- Manually manage music and videos
Click the second number check box to enable the sync over wifi functionality. Now restart the iTunes.
You will see your iPhone connected.
You can now sync your media files with iTunes. You iPhone will automatically get sync whenever the both devices connected to WiFi.
Hope that this tutorial will help you to increase your knowledge about iPhone.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017