- By using robots.txt file
- By using Google search console previously known as Google webmaster tools
Submit sitemap using the robots.txt file in Blogspot blog?
1. Open Blogger Setting>Search preference click the edit custom robot.txt file
2.Click the enable and add your blog URL like this
3.Just edit above code with your blog URL and Save the changes.Once you save all the changes, you have made Google will start indexing your all web pages one by one.Remember it will take few days to crawl all web pages.
1. Log in your Google webmaster tools and select your blog.If you have not added, then add it.
2. Click on the Crawl>Sitemap>Add/test sitemap
4. Test Sitemap for errors and submit.
5. Refresh and Save all