Nobody will believe that you can log in to your Gmail account without an entering the password. Is this possible?
Yes, it’s true (I was also shocked by hearing this news)
Now, You can login to your Gmail account without password with the help of Google App. You just need the mobile phone with Google App installed in it with you. Google has introduced this feature because sometimes people forget their password or they don’t want to remember it, want to access their emails then they can log in with Google App.
It’s straightforward to configure this setup using Google App. Once you configured this, you won’t need the password for login to any Google products (for the configuration you need to enter the password one time only).
Note- Before starting this process, you must have Google App installed on your mobile phone(IOS/Android). This will work on any platforms.
Login to your Google account and redirect to the My Account
You will see the Google Account Setting where you can manage all the settings. In the section sign-in & security, select the Signing into Google option.
Later, you will see the all the Google account setting, here you will see the signing into Google section
Later click on the ‘set it up.’
Now, you will get the login screen, here the first time you need to enter the password of your Google Account.
Here you will see the mobile phone on which Google account logged in. Also, if your phone supports the Touch ID, then it will show you the option to add the extra layer to sign in. You can enable it or disable it. If you allow it, then you will need to authenticate using touch if for signing in to Google. Instead, you can disable it too fast login to Google.
Once you complete this click next. You will get a sign in screen to check the setup. On your phone, you will get a prompt to check the sign in the attempt. Click yes, and you will get the log on to your Google account.
Later, each time when you sign in to your Gmail account, you don’t need to use the password(if you want to can). See below.
Read this also-
- How to merge two Gmail accounts?
- How to create Gmail filters to sort the emails?
- Why I choose Microsoft Outlook over Gmail?
- Mozilla Thunderbird- The best email application to manage all email accounts
If you want to use the password select ‘More ways to sign in’ from the login screen.
So Finally, you have to follow the four steps
- First, open Google login screen
- You will get prompt on your mobile phone, click Yes
- Click on the number which is shown on login screen on the computer.
- Done, you can now access your account.
If you want to change or reset your Google account password then visit Google help
That’s it. Now you are a password free person. If you like this short tutorial then share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017