Here is a link that will redirect to Yahoo termination page
- Click on the above link it will show Yahoo mail login page, log in with your credential.
- Enter correct email id and password for verification purpose.
- You need to put the code shown in the image for security purpose and click on the terminate my account.
- How to delete Facebook account permanently?
- How to block Facebook on your personal computer?
- It will take 90 days to delete all your data from Yahoo database after that you will never open your account again because of security reasons. By terminating your Yahoo account, you will permanently lose access to your account including emails, data etc. Everything stored in your account will be lost during that process.
- If you want to reactivate your account then you can do it by simply login with your old credential within 90 days.
- You will lose all data includes emails, contacts, groups, answers, messengers, etc