If you don’t want to use your Yahoo mail account anymore and you don’t know how to delete yahoo account then you are in the right place. Yahoo mail setting doesn’t have delete account option directly, so most people got confused about it. This short tutorial will help you to permanently delete Yahoo account.
Here is a link that will redirect to Yahoo termination page
- Click on the above link it will show Yahoo mail login page, log in with your credential.
- Enter correct email id and password for verification purpose.
- You need to put the code shown in the image for security purpose and click on the terminate my account.
- How to delete Facebook account permanently?
- How to block Facebook on your personal computer?
- It will take 90 days to delete all your data from Yahoo database after that you will never open your account again because of security reasons. By terminating your Yahoo account, you will permanently lose access to your account including emails, data etc. Everything stored in your account will be lost during that process.
- If you want to reactivate your account then you can do it by simply login with your old credential within 90 days.
- You will lose all data includes emails, contacts, groups, answers, messengers, etc
The following two tabs change content below.
Software Engineer, Professional Blogger, Writer and creator of Scrollbucks, since 2014 Amit has been contributing to Scrollbucks to help newbie bloggers to increase their blogging knowledge. Scrollbucks is all about Adsense guide, WordPress, Web hosting, Affiliate marketing, Make money online.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017