1. Log in your Gmail and click Setting.
2. Click on the filter>Create new filter
3.After that you will see the window like this, you can choose any of these criteria to search the mail on which you have to apply filters.
The meaning of this terms is follows
After putting all this information click Create filter with this search, you will get another window like this, keep it in mind that all are optional fields you can directly click create a filter
The meaning of all tabs in this is as follows:
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017