Affiliate marketing is the best way to make money from your blog. If you are the beginner in Affiliate marketing, then you can start from this post earn money from Affiliate Marketing. I have earned my first blogging income from Dreamhost affiliate program. I was using the Dreamhost web hosting for my blog, so I thought it would be better to join Affiliate. Earlier I have written about Bluehost affiliate program, and Now I came up with Hostgator affiliate.
Hostgator is second highest paying Affiliate program after WP Engine ($200/sign up). Hostgator will pay you maximum $125 per sign up. The interesting thing about Hostgator affiliate program is that you will get more commission if you send more sign up per month.
So first we will start with How to join Hostgator Affiliate program?
Hostgator Affiliate Commission
Hostgator is very smart about the commission. They have implemented a unique technique(more sign up per month more commission for single sign up) for the sign-up rewards.
If you send 1-5 sign ups, then you will get $50 each sign ups if you send 6-10 sign ups then you will get $75 for each sign ups and so on. The amount of commission you get from the Hostgator affiliate is directly proportional to a number of sign-up you received per month.
If you look at the above calculation, you will understand that more you send referral more you will get rewarded by Hostgator. When you send them one sign up, then they check that is its valid entry or not then only you get paid so beware of the fraud.
Hostgator Affiliate Banners
You will get lots of stuff to promote you via email or on your blog from the Hostgator team. There are almost all types of banners available for promotion. You can pick up any banner suitable for your blog size space and promote it. Just scroll down from your dashboard and check the Ads section
Hostgator offers you the EFT transfer of your amount. You just need to set the banking information in the finance>withdrawal setting
Here you need to set up a two things banking information and the payment schedule date(either you can set the threshold amount or the date of payment). PFB the snapshot
Hostgator affiliate program features
- You will get paid $50 for first five referral and so on (refer above figure to see further pricing)
- You will get paid according to the status of the users who buy hosting through your referral link, status in the sense that you will not get paid for invalidating, duplicate, inactive sign ups.
- A wide variety of banners available for promoting on your blog.
- The minimum threshold amount to withdraw money is $100.
- EFT is available for HostGator payout
- You can generate all types of report from the dashboard itself
- Custom coupon is available, for that mail to email@example.com
Read this similar posts
- Dreamhost affiliate program and my first earning
- Studiopress affiliate program and review
- Amazon affiliate program- step by step guide
When Hostgator gives commission?
- Active- If the users Hostgator web hosting account is active during the payout then you will get paid.
- Duplicate- If the user’s sign up for the second time then it is considered as duplicate and you won’t get paid for such sign ups.
- Canceled- If the customer canceled the web hosting account, then you will not get paid.
- Tax form- If you have not submitted your tax form to Hostgator then your payment will not be received.
From the above, you can understand that you will only get paid for active accounts otherwise not. You will get your payment in your registered bank account. Before that, you need to set a date for payment or the maximum payment amount.
Make sure that all banking information along your information is correct.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017