Social media is an effective tool for your business as you can promote your product, share your new ideas, innovations on social media real time, To drive more traffic to your website all these things you do social networks.Nowadays, network number of social networking sites available in the market like facebook, twitter, google plus etc to manage all these sites is not easy as it took so many times and we can’t avoid it either as its very important for our business.What if we can manage all our social network from single tool it will reduce the time by huge taking this consideration some companies developed tools for us like HootSuite, Buffer, Sprout Social etc from this tools you can manage all your social network from single place,now lets see the features of this tools and pros, cons etc
Hootsuite is most popular social network managing tool that we have.It comes with three versions free, pro, premium. Off course free version has some limitation as you can connect only three networks, it’s sufficient for small scale business, personal blog as we don’t need to promote our product frequently.Hootsuite provides us web-based dashboard, analytics, post scheduling etc.
- Free version offer 3 social networks which I think sufficient as you can connect facebook, twitter, google plus top popular social networking sites and almost all people use it.
- The web-based dashboard comes with complete analytics.
- Scheduling the post for later.
- Android, IOS application available.
- You will get browser extension for HootSuite.
- You can send as well as receive messages from your fans in HootSuite.
- Take a look at the price, the Pro version price is more as a small business can’t afford it.
- The free version will provide you limited features, even pro versions have limited features.
The second most popular social network management tool is a buffer, it provides you fewer features than HootSuite as I tried both free version I know more things about both.The free version of Buffer won’t allow you to post on Facebook after limited post share.Buffer comes with three plans awesome plan, business, enterprise plan.
It clearly seems that buffer pricing is higher than HootSuite and it provides less social network as well.In HootSuite, you can connect 50 social networks with less price similarity in buffer we only connect 10 social networks.
- The free version allows us to connect three social networks for a limited period(After limited post-Facebook needs an upgrade, I don’t know why this happens).
- Plugins available for browsers.
- User-friendly dashboard.
- You can schedule your post as every tool offers it.
- Android, IOS application available in the market.
- Free versions offer limited social network connect.
- Pricing is high compared to other.
- Less social networks connect with the same price that HootSuite offers.
Related: Why people addicted to Facebook?
I have discussed all featured, compared all featured like pricing, the social network connects after using both tools free version only I found that HootSuite is little better than buffer as HootSuite provide more social network connect compared to buffer.Coming to pricing HootSuite is less expensive than the buffer. That’s it. If you have another opinion about this tools then let us know our readers, do comment on it, thanks.