- Don’t submit Adsense application without a proper understanding of Adsense policy.
- Don’t be hurry, slowly and steadily wins the race.
- Once rejected then read rejection mail carefully and do accordingly.
- Don’t reapply immediately. Write more content, change some widgets or theme.
- What is Adsense?
- How to choose blog niche?
- How to create a blog?
- How to apply for Google Adsense?
- How to place Ad units on your blog?
- How to approve Google Adsense with youtube?
- How much you earn with Adsense?
- How to verify your address with Adsense?
- How many Ads can you place on a single post?
If you want to know more information, I will provide it just send me mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Google Adsense?
How to choose a blog niche?
After deciding the blog niche, next is to choose the blog platform either it is Blogger or WordPress. For the beginner, I would recommend Google Blogger, for but if you want to become the professional blogger or want to make a career in blogging, then I highly recommend you to self-hosted WordPress. The basic requirement for Google Adsense is Google account and the blog for placing ads on it.So, the first step is to create the blog.
How many posts required to apply for Adsense?
How to create an Adsense account?
- Provide Existing/New Google account information.
- Your website information.
- Most important personal information.
For step by step guide with snapshot about creating Adsense account read my recent post.