Google Analytics is a free website analytics developed by Google. In Google Analytics you can easily track the performance of your website, traffic and most important keywords used to search your blog(most people is not aware of these keywords). This is a similar tool like Alexa (Alexa is paid tool by Amazon).
To use all these features you just need a Google account. Google offered analytics for free whoever have Google account they can use it.
Google Analytics features
Google Analytics provides you everything that you required to track your website performance. Here are some important features that analytics offers you.
- Page views
- Bounce rate, users, Demographics
- and more
Check keywords and Page rank
As I told you that we can do anything with Google Analytics which is necessary to analyze the performance of the website. We can check the organic keywords which are used to search for our website and the corresponding page rank. It’s very easy to find the keywords and improve our blog traffic as per the keywords. Here I am going to tell you how you can check keywords with Google Analytics.
- Once you login to Analytics dashboard redirects to Acquisition tab present on the left-hand side.
- Open Search console in that you will see Queries tab open it and you will see all queries used for searching your website. Along with the queries, you can check the clicks, impressions, and position of queries on Google search results.
In the above snapshot, you can see the queries which are used for searching my blog, corresponding Page rank of that queries on Google search engine.
Note: Don’t disclose the queries with another blogger. I have disclosed it because I need to explain this tutorial well so that readers will easily understand it.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017