Do you know Jarvis in Iron Man? A few days ago Mark Zuckerberg had developed the Jarvis inspired from the Iron Man movie and uploaded a video on Facebook. That video got viral and spread all over the world. Jarvis is a personal assistant in iron man from which Mark developed a code for a personal assistant.
Have you used any personal assistant apps
Have you used any personal assistant app on your mobile or laptop? I tried some apps which help me to remind the important tasks which I used to forget. Soon I will tell you all the applications which I used for my iPhone to remind me the things which need to be done.
Before that, I would like to introduce the very useful personal assistant software f or Windows PC. Yesterday I found this application on the internet and installed on my laptop. It seems very helpful and reminds you all the necessary things which you do daily. This is very different than the Jarvis in Iron Man.
In this post, I am going to tell the features off the braina intelligent personal assistant
How Braina works?
Braina is a personal assistant app for Windows PC. It is not a Siri or Cortana but same functionality as they do. It will help you to make your work easier and faster. You just have to give the command in English or type it, braina will do for you. Now the question is that what type of commands? I will tell you this later in this post.
What type of commands you can give to braina
- Play songs and videos- If you want to listen to the songs or watch the videos then only give the command, play the Akon songs or any other.
- Text to speech- If you want to read the text or eBook you can tell it to braina and listen only.
- Maths activity- Braina can solve the almost all the maths questions, make sure that you correctly order
- Search engine- Braina acts as the search engine, you can ask for any information to the braina, and it will give you the right results.
- Braina as a dictionary- You can use the brain like a dictionary, ask for any words meaning, you will get the correct meaning. You can command like define the word, meaning of the word, etc.
- Custom commands and replies- You can create your orders and responses. You can save it for future use. Along with it, you can create the hotkeys for your orders so that you can trigger it anytime with the keyboard.
- You can save the notes for the important activity.
- Alarm and Reminder- You can set the reminder and alarm using brain. Command set the alarm at 7.10 AM.
- News and weather- Braina will tell you the current news and weather. Give command news about India, Weather in India, etc
- Windows control- Braina has powerful control on the windows activities like minimizing/maximize the window. Scroll down/up, close, open, etc. All these activities you can perform using the braina.
In Windows, you might be heard about the task scheduler. It is a utility that performs the action on the particular trigger happen like if windows start to show message, run a program or else send mail to the specific person.
Braina also performs the activities when your computer starts, like you, can run the programs, open the frequently visited websites, etc.
Read this also
- Google Allo- Another option to Cortana and Siri
- Best Android applications of 2016
- Hike and Whatsapp which one you prefer
- Wechat the new way to connect with the world
Braina is available freely on the market. The free version offers you some valuable features, but if you need more functionality, then you have to upgrade it to premium. Braina is available at $29/year and if you $59 for three years. If you are not using it, then it would be better to use the free version of this software.
- Operating system- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Internet connection for some features.
- Disk space Minimum 50 MB
Personal assistant Apps
Braina is available on Android also. Now you can download the braina app from the Android play store and sync it with the PC version. If your mobile and PC connected to the same WiFi network, then you can handle the PC by using the Android app.
I have tried the Google Assistant, and I am impressed. You can ask the Google to remember each and everything about your life, next time you can just ask the question to Google it will correctly tell you what you want.
Siri, Cortana are the most popular personal assistant app for the IOS and Windows platform. 24ME is a personal assistant app for iPhone. I have tried all of the above.
There are other applications available in the market for a personal assistant like Google assistant, Google Allo, Haptik, etc. you can try these also. Whichever you like or worthy you can use any one of this.