PayPal is an online service used for transfer money, shop online.If you want to send money from one country to another, then I would suggest you that PayPal is the best and cheapest way to do the same.I remembered when I got my first payment $50 via PayPal I was euphoric that time, and I am thankful for PayPal for providing such service.PayPal took some processing fees which is negligible.
I have heard from lots of people about PayPal that’s insecure, having a maximum processing fee, require valid original email ID here I am telling you my four-year experience with PayPal.What features are useful and what are the drawbacks.
Advantage of having PayPal account
Security-If you are doing any transaction with PayPal then it will not get revealed by PayPal to any other third party.
Natural Payment-To transfers money you just need a registered email ID.No other information is required for sending money.
Transfer to bank account-You can transfer PayPal money to your bank account instantly.If your bank account is linked with PayPal account, then it’s easy to send money to your bank account.
Little processing fee-PayPal will charge flat processing fee than other online services.PayPal charges 2.9% and 0.30$ for each transaction.
You can buy any products from any country differing their currency.
If you feel that seller violated the agreement, then you can claim it within 30 days of purchase.
Sign up-To create an account you just need to sign up for PayPal site.Once sign up you need to link your bank account so that you can easily transfer money from PayPal account to bank account within three days.
Mobile application-PayPal has an iPhone application that will make you immediately send and receive money from where you want.
Disadvantage of having PayPal account
- Some users think that the processing fee of PayPal is more, which I mentioned above 2.9% and 0.30$ per transaction.
- PayPal may limit the money you can send, receive, etc.
- PayPal can immediately close your account after identifying suspicious activity.
- After freezing your account, Paypal will decide to release your money or not.
As you see the advantage is more than a disadvantage, you won’t feel regret after using a PayPal account.You can quickly sign up for PayPal account here
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to set up WordPress locally using DesktopServer in 10 minutes? - December 10, 2017
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn upto $500 per referral - December 3, 2017
- Fastest loading SEO WordPress Theme- Schema (Review and Offer) - November 26, 2017