Hello, Welcome to the Scrollbucks Community which will teach you how to blog and make money from blogging.
I am Amit Kharbade(That’s me), India, the man behind the Scrollbucks. I founded this blog on 8 August 2014. Initially, Scrollbucks was hosted on Blogspot platform. As my interest goes on increasing I realized that I have the ability to make some bucks from blogging and even I wanted to make a career in blogging, so I decided to move my blog from Blogger to self-hosted WordPress platform (Almost 26% of website is on WordPress).
Initially, due to lack of WordPress knowledge, I have made the biggest mistakes in my blogging journey which I don’t want you to do the same. Read the above article so you will not make silly mistakes in your blog.
Why I choose Scrollbucks Domain name?
One day I was searching some blogging related content on the internet and found one blog which was magnificent and the content was excellent. I bookmarked that blog for future reading. From that day, when I need anything about blogging first I used to open that blog and read it.
On that blog, I read some articles about how to make money online? I have read all post and decided to start my blog. The day was 8 August 2014.
When I started this blog, I didn’t have an idea about WordPress, so I began Scrollbucks on Google blogger(Free platform). I heard about Blogger from one of my friend. As a beginner, Blogger is the best platform to learn blogging, later you can move it to WordPress.
My blog don’t have the custom domain name so, I decided to buy a domain name. Next day I purchased my first domain name from GoDaddy mytechnologyservice[dot]com. Immediately I mapped this domain name to my BlogSpot blog. As the day passes, my blogging knowledge was increasing rapidly.
I realized that my domain name length is long also it has no meaning, so I decided to terminate that domain name and bought a new domain ‘Scrollbucks’ from GoDaddy fortunately which was available that time.
I was running Scrollbucks on Blogger for a one year. In this period, I read all the stuff about WordPress and gain more knowledge about it. I wanted to move my blog to WordPress but because of financial problem I couldn’t. Later, I placed in multi national company as Software developer(9 March 2015). I was getting lots of money which I used to follow my passion.
I decided to go for self hosted WordPress and bought Dreamhost web hosting and Genesis framework as I heard lots of positive reviews about Genesis framework on the internet. I started WordPress blog on 27 September 2015 with Genesis framework on Dreamhost hosting.
Now, the journey begins…
If you are a new reader of Scrollbucks then read some stats and facts about it.
- Scrollbucks has more than 4000+ readers.
- Scrollbucks have more than 144+ articles and three authors.
- First web Hosting- Dreamhost web hosting
- Scrollbucks is using Genesis Framework and Bluehost web hosting
- Current Hosting- Bluehost Plus plan(You can host unlimited websites on this hosting)
Here at Scrollbucks, you will get the information about
- Technical tips- We are publishing the helpful technical tutorials which we have implemented here. We are also writing about the readers queries. We listen the voice of our readers.
- Adsense tips– This is the primary topic/niche of Scrollbucks. We have written all the tutorials about Google Adsense.
- WordPress tutorials- We are writing about the WordPress tips, Plugins, Themes etc.
- Reviews- Here, we only review the products which we have used. Currently we are writing reviews about the web hosting, tools, Software’s.
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)– We are also sharing the basic knowledge of SEO for the beginners. The techniques which we have implemented to grow our traffic.
- Affiliate marketing– The best way to earn money from blogging. We have shared number of articles about Affiliate marketing and tutorials about it.
- How-To guides- We share how to tutorials about WordPress and technology.
- and other related
- I am working on the SEO to improve our blog traffic.
- I will publish the deals and coupon page on Scrollbucks where you can buy the products with discounted price.
- I am deciding to change the theme look.
- I started collecting the email list for the email marketing. Currently, I am using the mailchimp for email marketing.
- I will write the 2-3 post per week to increase the content on Scrollbucks.
- I am updating the old post daily to make it evergreen.
If you have any queries about the WordPress, Blogger, SEO, web hosting, then feel free to contact me, or you can connect with me on social networking sites and mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S- I will reply all the queries.